Xiao Xiao vs. Stickee Xiao Xiao vs. Stickee

Not overall very good

I give you credit for trying, and the animation for some parts were great, but the sound effects for some parts were missing, and the whole think felt very rushed.

cBAdvanced-123456789 responds:

THIS MOVIE IS INCOMPLETE ITS MISSING BITS AND PIECES BECAUSE IT IS INCOMPLETE AND NOWHERE NEAR FINISHED!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/180402 <---that is something that was my standard of "complete"

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Judgeing by your language preference in the toon you don't speak english, fluently or at all, but i'd like to say this is the most fucked up, well animated toon since...nothing. This is the most original toon aswell. :) I dont think its scoring enough because its so unbelieveably twisted. Kickass work though.

Voodoo Ep.1 Voodoo Ep.1

Nice

This was freakin' awesome. I dont suppose I have to tell you that, though.

Absolute-Requiem responds:

well id expect nothing more from you jo if u didnt say u liked it i would have had to kill u s U WROTE THE SRIPT DUDE hell yeah gr8 job

Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

YAY!

I loved this. The arms could have been jointed, like knuckles legs at that one point. Otherwise kickass animation!

Lilmario responds:

Hehe, glad you loved it ^^

Elmos Song Elmos Song

lol

Hi'friggin'larious. onto my favs

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Yeah!!!!

The best star wars parody out there. uh... in here. yeah.

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

Nice

I always enjoy your movies. They take me back... and i'm only fifteen.

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

eekum bokum

the best friggin' movie on Newgrounds. Such a shame I never got banjo tooie.

Gopher On A Stick Gopher On A Stick

Woah...

Hello i'm gavin... lol that made me laugh. quite a lot. which is not unusual.

GameOver GameOver

well, what can i say...

the cube pwns all. I'm sorry, but it does. Anyway, this MUST be made into a proper toon, it would get on top 50 for sure.